The Plone site ODFAuthors.org got a security update last week and I noticed that there was an issue with the layout of the site. I investigated and found out that during the run of the buildout script the site got also a new version of the layout product that was customized on the file system. The new version doesn’t contained the customized files and thus I decided to create an own layout product for ODFAuthors on the file system.
Because I could not find a template for this purpose that I could use with paster or templer I used a layout product from another Plone site that I maintain on a resource of The Document Foundation and created a new layout product with a different name out of it. There were some issues with the naming that costs me some evenings of my spare time but in the end I managed it. The new layout product lives is integrated in the Plone-Site ODFAuthors now and everything works as expected. I will make some finetuning of the layout in the next days.