I reworked a bit the project view of the new beta LibreOffice templates website. Here is a screenshot from my local instance running on Plone 5.
I removed the field for development status and added one for the status of a release. This information comes from the portal_catalog and there from the workflow status. I created a special workflow for releases with different status, starting with alpha and so on.
I worked on an adaptation of the new add-ons for the new Plone 5 Content Management System (CMS). This take some days and a lot of my spare time. I started with the creation of a new LibreOffice templates and extensions website yesterday. Due to some technical issues I could not finish my first steps yesterday, but it worked out today. The site (currently without any project content and no LibreOffice theming) is online now (it’s not finished yet and feedback is welcome):
I worked on the adaptation of the two add-ons for the new LibreOffice extension and template website for the new Plone 5 version. Because the grok framework is not supported in the first place any more, I had to change everything to views, subscriber, adapter etc. I finished one of the add-ons in the meantime and I’m working currently on the second add-on.
In addition to this work I support the user and contributors of the current LibreOffice extensions and templates website, which takes also some of my spare time.