I worked again on the language setting of ODFAuthors content for some hours. I was able to change the language setting of a lot of content items and there are only a smaller list of remaining items. Seemed I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I’m working with the current ODFAuthors site for the migration to a new Plone version. I change the language settings for nearly all content items to language independent. I had to do this manually.
I reworked in my Python script that give back a list of all users of a Plone website and some lists with e.g. not active contributors. I run this script on the new LibreOffice extensions and templates site today.
I created another script that creates two csv-lists, one with the name and the URL of all tempate projects and another one with the same data for extension projects.
I created a test environment for the migration of the ODFAuthors site to the current Plone version. I updated the test site to the latest version of Plone 4.3.x and am working on the migration of the localized folders and files inside the site now. They need a migration from the LinguaPlone settings to the new plone.app.multilingual. It seems there are some issues to solve and it could take me some time.