I updated the LibreOffice extensions website with the source code fix that I added yesterday. The issue with documentation files is gone now.
I worked on an issue that a contributor to the LibreOffice extensions and templates website (https://extensions.libreoffice.org) forwarded to me. I had to investigate the source code for the connection to the uploaded documentation file for an extension and submitted a fix for this issue today the TDF github repository. The fix will be available within the next run of buildout for the LibreOffice extensions and templates website.
I started my examination of LibreOffice extension projects which remain in review state private and sent some owners an email. Let’s wait for the response and see if the projects could make it to publication. Will continue my work during the next days.
I worked on an improvement of my script to find LibreOffice extension and template projects that are in the review state private and never made it to the review queue. I’ll run that script soon and evalute the resulting lists. Maybe some of the authors have forgotten about their projects or have other issues with the publication process. Let’s see what happens.