Further Dynamic Frontpage Work

I added more dynamic content to the new front-page and worked a bit on translation of strings. I added another language to my Plone instance and played a bit with the language settings and the view. The instance shows a dynamic page with translated strings to the user now.

The localisation files are located in the locales subdirectory. First I had to create a pot-file with i18ndude and then sync this file for every language with a po-file in language specific subdirectory. The translation itself was done by poedit, which creates the mo-file too. Once the mo-file is created I had to restart the Plone instance and my translated strings are there.