I worked during the last days on some issues within the Plone add-on which drives the LibreOffice extensions website. I made a new release of this add-on today and published it on the ‘Cheeseshop’ (https://pypi.org). You can get the source code of this add-on from the TDF repository on Github (https://github.com/tdf/tdf.extensionuploadcenter). I’m working on an update of the Plone add-on that drives the template part of the website and I’m going to publish a new release during the next days too.
In addition to this work I reviewed some new LibreOffice extensions and templates projects that has been contributed during my vacation break and during the last days and published them, if they are ready for publication.
I added the current LibreOffice version 6.1 to the compatibility list for extensions and templates and sent out an information about this new version to all members of the website, thus they could update the compatibility of their extensions or templates.