I created a new Plone 5.2 and Python 3.6 buildout to migrate the Plone add-on collective.clamav to this Plone version and Python 3. I had to change the ‘import Globals’ and the use of ‘Globals’ according to the information on the upgrading Plone 5.1 to 5.2 website (https://docs.plone.org/manage/upgrading/version_specific_migration/upgrade_to_52.html). I also changed the ‘implements’ statement to the ‘@implementer’ decorator.
I had to remove the backward compatibility to the AT content types. It works with the new (Dexterity) Plone content types only. I tested it successful with the Eicar virus test signatur.