There were a new graphic published on the blog that points on the International Women’s Day. The author gave hints how to forge a more gender-balanced world
I had a look at the structure of the organization behind this blog entry and maybe it would be a good idea to start within the own organization. There is / are:
- only one woman among nine men in its board,
- only one woman among four men in the membership committee,
- only one woman among six male staff members,
- only two women among twenty two male members of the Engeneering Steering Committee,
- only two women among fifty three male certified developers.